Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Decade.

As the decade drew to a close, music critics and publications went nuts making lists and quite frankly, I couldn't be bothered. To make a top 100, let alone a top 50... well it all seems like too much effort. However, Sputnik has been gathering submissions for the user's top of the decade list, so it forced me to collect my thoughts, and nut up.

Having said that, I only had enough nuts to do a Top 10. But what a Top 10 it is.......










9. Deerhunter - Microcastle



8. Immolation - Close to a World Below



7. Arcade Fire - Funeral



6. Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago






4. Converge - Jane Doe



3. Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven



2. Have a Nice Life - Deathconsciousness



1. Ulcerate - Everything is Fire




So there you have it. Funnily enough, these are all albums that I have posted before, but I was nice enough to include links for you yet again. I know, I'm too kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment